Unique design’s provide continence control that’s effective, comfortable and easy to use.
Incontinence is common and often neglected problem among males. A male suffering from this kind of condition may feel distressed and embarrassed because of involuntary peeing. The inconvenience experienced by men who have male incontinence warrants the upshot of a solution without going under the knife.
Following are the different uses of penis clamps:
• It restricts the flow of fluid on the penis.
• It controls the stream of pee in persons with paralysis like paraplegic and quadriplegic.
• It is used during the course of circumcision.
• It is a means for enlarging the penis.
A penis clamp is highly regarded because of various reasons:
• The device is effective in aiding male urinary incontinence.
• The cost is considerably affordable.
• The size is easily concealable.
Proper placement of a penis clamp is very vital. Take into account that it should not be too loose when you set it up on the base of your penis - remember that the device is used to prevent leakage. In case it loses its grip, there is a big possibility of pee spillage because there is no pressure applied on the urethral area.
In contrast, a rigid position of the clamp can lead to:
• Restriction of usual blood flow on the penile area and its surrounding organs.
• Irritation of the outermost layer of skin.
• Damage on the urethra.
That it is why you should take a lot of care in placing the penis clamp. Practicing to reach the exact and right pressure needed for the placement is very crucial. Do you know what does a penis clamp looks like? Its external covering that is made up of plastic material. The internal part of the clamp is peppered with soft and flexible foam to provide comfort on the penile region. The pressure produced by this device to the penis is just right and it is distributed evenly. You can still enjoy your daily activities even if you are wearing a penile clamp without worrying on the pressure exerted on your genital organ.
Penis clamps come in two forms. It could either be disposable or not. There are some things to be considered when you opt to use a non disposable penis clamp:
• Wash it using soap and rinse with lukewarm water.
• You should squeeze the penile clamp to dry the foam inside it. The good thing about most clamps is that it is made up of closed-cell foam so water can’t be easily absorbed and it will be easier for you to wash and dry it.
• The penile clamp can be reused after drying . Make sure that you wear it only when it is clean and dry to prevent any skin irregularities and infection.
How can you prevent skin irritation? A good idea is to apply moisturizing cream so you can stay away from dermal problems like sores, cracking and itching. It is also important to follow the set time for the penis clamps release. This should be done every hour or every two hours at the most to prevent the chance of bladder and urinary tract infections. Wearing the device can save you from embarrassment. Penile clamps can save the day – it can make you face the world again without any fear that pee is flowing without you even knowing it.
I just received my Clamp
two days ago, and all
I can say is...what a great
product! It's comfortable
and has no metal in it!
All rights reserved © 2011 penisclamp.com sitemap